- The ads is expired. You can't contact the publisher.
- Alipura Krishnapura Near St Paul's School 313002
- Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Also called Vinayaka or Binayak, Lord Ganesha is one of the most worshipped deities. He also occupies a significant place in Vedic rites as well as rituals. He is mostly worshiped for wisdom, learning, and to remove any obstacle. The intricate painting of Lord Ganesha is the artistic efforts of bilal khan who is an eminent artist from Udaipur and known across boundaries for his Rajput style of paintings. therajasthanart.com
More informationSend Message
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"